Schedule Entire Directory Transfer

Core FTP client questions and answers
Sporenza

Schedule Entire Directory Transfer

Post by Sporenza »

All,

I have setup a secheduled transfer for an entire directory. My problem is though CoreFTP does copy the files in the first direcotry it does not copy recursively. I have turned on recursive directory. I have also made a log here is what it says about copying:

no such file or directory - read/write/access errorCWD /Users/Adam/MyDocuments/My Pictures/
STOR /Users/Adam/MyDocuments/My Pictures/69_1.jpg
69_1.jpg - 0 bytes transferred

Please help!
jeffd

Post by jeffd »

If you followed the wildcard instructions from this link, specifying *.* for the filename, you should be good to go:
http://www.coreftp.com/docs/web1/Schedu ... nsfers.htm

Are you running build 1447? There was a multi-level directory problem that was fixed in this build, where if the directory didn't exist, Core would previous kick out (for directories more than one level deep). I wonder if it still exists for SFTP uploads...

You can get around the problem by uploading the directory structure once from the GUI, and then all scheduled transfers after that point should work ok.
Sporenza

Post by Sporenza »

I am using Build 1447 so it should be fixed, I have also have followed the instructions from the html site, this is a sftp so maybe this is why?? I will try on a normal FTP and see if it works fine for this, if not how can I find out when this will be fixed?? I just bought this program for this functinonality alone, and if it doesnt work it will be a big bummer!
Sporenza

Post by Sporenza »

yes, the problem is w/sftp....