Purchased COREFPT on the 8th of August Still NO software

Core FTP client questions and answers
coldfusion2006

Purchased COREFPT on the 8th of August Still NO software

Post by coldfusion2006 »

Ok, this is a rant.

I purchased CORE FTP PRO after using the CoreFTP LE version for 2 years. I liked it so much I decided hey, I might as well support these guys and get all those extra features I need.

Well on Aug 8th I purchased the $34.95 version of their software. I had just been hired to move 103 active websites to a new dedicated server. The issue was a real time sensitive deal and I wanted to use my favorite tool to move the sites with ease. Imagine... Server to Server connections and time or schedule setups... It would get the job done fast! While I worked in SSH moving databases.

Well it did not work that way.. I expected at the least a few days before I got my software. I was suprised that I did not get a intstant download, but I figured that it will be here in a day or two.

Wrong!! I wasted my time and MONEY ON CORE FTP and I DIDNT EVEN GET CORE FTP. Today is Aug 29th and I have sent emails to support@COREFTP.com and SALES@COREFTP.COM

I have sent them from different addressed just in case their "Over Active" junk mail filters are blocking out their customers.

NO RESPONSE!!

I ended purchasing another solution and I still dont have my money back from CORE FTP.

So, if any employees from CoreFTP read this... Keep this in mind.
It is easy to setup an instant download system upon notification from PayPal and many other merchants when software or digital goods are purchased.

You need to contact a developer or start developing a better way to handle your customers purchases. Taking someones money and giving them nothing, wastes the customers time, creates a dis-like for a once liked company or product and demonstrates that you really dont have the ability to support your customers.

If you cant even sell your customers a product and get it to them, how are we supposed to expect good service?

Here is my Order Number: 2516165311

I want a refund for the total amount paid. I DO NOT want the software.

Thanks for wasting my time~!